Software Test Engineer-duplicaat
We are recruiting top talent from South Africa to migrate to The Netherlands! CIMSOLUTIONS is a Top Software House employing 300 highly qualified and dedicated ICT professionals. Our clients are global market leaders, e.g. Air Traffic Control, Dutch railway, Volvo and the Dutch Government, have an outstanding reputation and are renowned for their innovative excellence, cutting-edge products and applications. Our dedication is to help our clients to be successful in their projects and goals. For more information about CIMSOLUTIONS please visit our website.
As a Software Test Engineer, you work in challenging assignments and innovative software development and implementation projects for or with our renowned customers. You are responsible for setting up the test environments with the required test scripts and test data. You will perform test analysis, test execution, evaluation and documentation of test results and reports. As a senior you will review your specifications, you prepare quality- and test plans, you perform risk analyzes, you prepare logical and physical test designs, you coordinate the test execution and you provide advice. You have experience of working in a team in agile environments like Agile SCRUM, DevOps, Continuous Integration and SAFe.
- Bachelor/Master Computer Science or Electrical & Electronic Engineering;
- 2+ years experience in a software development environment after graduating;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in Afrikaans and English;
- Preferably TMap Suite and/or ISTQB certified;
- Knowledge of and experience with test tooling (e.g. Rational Test Tooling, Rational Robot, Test Manager, Cucumber, Test Director, Selenium, SoapUI, SonarQube, RobotFramework, Webdriver, Jenkins, Junit, Powermock, GitHub, Easymock, Maven, Subversion, Confluence, Puppet, docker etc.);
- Experience in automatic testing;
- Experience with requirement management tooling, version management tooling and change management tooling;
- Experience in TDD, performance testing, scripting is an advantage;
- Experience with software development is an advantage;
- A valid driver's license for a passenger car.
What we offer
- The opportunity to migrate immediately to The Netherlands and work there;
- Challenging and state-of-the-art projects for leading client companies and CIMSOLUTIONS;
- Permanent contract, excellent salary, a training budget of € 5.000 per year, a lease car and other benefits, migration arrangements & relocation package;
- Collegial, informal and professional working environment;
- The opportunity to grow in a dynamic and solid company and Top Employer Netherlands;
- Regular social events such as Sports Day, Christmas Dinner, weekend away and Friday afternoon drinks;
- If we are convinced you are one of the best ICT professionals, we will make all necessary arrangements.
Why work for CIMSOLUTIONS?
Working at CIMSOLUTIONS means working at a dynamic, financially solid organization. With our offices in Amsterdam, Best, Deventer, Groningen, Maastricht, Rotterdam and Vianen, and clients in de vicinity your working location is always nearby. CIMSOLUTIONS is a medium-sized company, which is reflected in the personal attention to our employees and our flat organizational structure. You really will get personal attention and our managers are very approachable. We think it is important that our employees are well-trained and up-to-date. Together with your Field Manager you determine your own career path. By using the latest methodologies and techniques and innovative solutions, you make a difference for our customers and our company. Learn, create and make it work!
Moreover, we have been awarded the Top Employer Netherlands certificate for the fifteenth time in 2021 by the independent Top Employers Institute. Areas in which we distinguish ourselves are: employment conditions, training and career development, culture and innovation.
If you are interested in a job at CIMSOLUTIONS in The Netherlands, please send your application letter including the position you are applying for and CV to email@example.com.
For more information please visit https://www.cimsolutions.nl